Saturday, May 29, 2010

An year as graduate……

It is May end ………that part of the year which from the schooldays has been gripping.The month when I used to eagerly wait for my results for the year that had passed.Year by year I grew up ,step by step, stage by stage, learning ,assimilating, growing and clearing up.And with all this dreaming…….dreaming for a joyfull life.Last may I became a graduate. Milestone reached.The ride was rocking.Throughout there were friends,teachers,classmates,books,playgrounds and results.All there for me anytime, holding hands, teaching life.This one year past has been absorbing.It was fun at times and taxing at others.I earned a job.Landed up in a world which can be called a battlefield for which I was being trained and educated.Its rat race here.One has to provehis/her mettle or they will just be crushed.Yesterday I met Nandita.My school subjuniour.Both of us had the same feelings………….”sab bade ho gaye”.Yes we have entered that world of so called bade log.And I hope my part will still be filled with fun ,adventure till end.

No comments:

Post a Comment