Sunday, October 3, 2010

amazing moments.......

My typical weekdays generally begin with the birds chirruping outside my room window , seeing the small biological developments of growing fruits and flowers in our small garden .Followed by invasion of material world gadgets.My scooty then takes me over a short 15 minutes ride starting from small field to the housing societies and then into a place where everything is man made.(the busy roads where spotting a green healthy leave is impossible.)Then comes my office bus taking me far far away from this world , where few people work to earn there bread and butter.(The place has so many trees beside and on the way that it can be called to be situated in a jungle)I have been complaining about the location of the place saying i am lost in jungle and getting away,cut out from the world.I wish my office would have been in The CITY.Little did i ever realise that i was gifted.After many days i was in the city yesterday.Between the huge multistoreyed buildings, between the never will be empty roads , between the smoke , the noise , the pollution.And then came flashing the amazing moments the jungle has given me. The squirrel dancing on the trees to cracking a nut, a big snail crawling along the road ,the seasonal flowers along the paths , the mushrooms (almost 30 cm dia), peacocks and peahens , stories of snakes , the just born birds in there nests ,to the dancing feather falling down from a tree (just imagine a feather falling down ,swirling along like that beautiful girl in flowing gown in a ball dance). Just cant imagine i had taken them for granted.The few hours in traffic yesterday made me realise, that our nature is just awesome.Wonder how many more surprises for me are in store. I am desperalety waiting to get amused.


Kind attention pls: Do anything to save our nature. Its precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment